DAVINCI IQ VAPORIZER
- Smart Path Technology
- 51 LED Dot Display
- Ceramic Zirconia Air Path
- Boost & Standby Mode
- Replaceable 18650 Battery
- 100% Ceramic Heating Chamber
- Bluetooth Integration
- Precise Digital Temperature Control System
Davinci IQ Vaporizer
The ingenious team that brought you the DaVinci and Ascent vaporizers present the DaVinci IQ. The innovative IQ features Smart Path Technology that enables the user to choose a setting from four different options, allowing the device to automatically select the most exact temperature for your sessions. The air path in the IQ is constructed with the finest ceramic zirconia material, providing the user with the purest flavor without any of the unwanted taste that inferior products produce. The integrated DaVinci IQ Bluetooth App gives you maximum control over your vaporization experience, including the ability to power the unit on or off with your phone.
Smart Path Technology
Building off of the idea that different effects are released at various temperature levels, the DaVinci IQ is designed with Smart Path Technology. This feature will start out at a lower setting and gradually increase the temperature during the course of your vaporizing session. By beginning at a cooler level and raising the heat during the process of vaporization a unique experience can be achieved. As well, a complete range of flavors are produced. And since the DaVinci IQ knows to advance the temperature automatically, you don’t even need to raise a finger.
The DaVinci IQ arrives with the Smart Paths already preset at the following levels:
Those are not set in stone however. If you want to tailor these settings to your own preferences, no problem! Both the temperature and length of time before the next heat level kicks in can be customized within the Bluetooth app. This information is then saved so when you use the DaVinci IQ in subsequent session, it will remember your custom paths.
With an elegant look in mind, the DaVinci IQ is equipped with 51 dazzling LED dots that act as the display. Able to convey everything you need to know, this stripped down design means no unnecessary parts. Sleek and discreet are two words that sum up the appearance of the IQ quite accurately. The internals of this modernized device are protected by a highly resistant anodized aluminum casing, adding a futuristic vibe. However the unit does not lose any of it's lightweight character.
Boost & Standby Mode
The DaVinci IQ was conceived with energy efficiency in mind, the programmed standby mode prevents any waste. Knowing when it's not in use the DaVinci IQ vaporizer will conserve power while remaining ready for action. The boost feature incorporates ultra-rapid heating to supply the user with on-demand vaporization right out of standby. This state-of-the-art operation contributes to reliable vapor production at any given time. The IQ is ready when you are and a precision temperature control rigorously maintains the heat.
Savor The Flavor
As the industry's exclusive all-ceramic air path vaporizer, the DaVinci IQ has been crafted to redefine what flavor means. The inert nature of the premium materials utilized in the construction of the IQ translate into pure quality vapor. By aiming for cutting edge, DaVinci Vaporizers never settled in their pursuit for pristine flavor. With ceramic being easy to clean, the heating chamber and vapor path remain fresh even after consistent usage. And taking it a step further, the DaVinci IQ includes a unique accessory known as the "Flavor chamber" that is located between the heating oven and mouthpiece. This part is designed to hold additional herbs that can infuse extra aroma with the vapor. It will also collect reclaim that is often lost in the air path.
Replaceable 18650 Battery
Nobody wants to be tethered to cables in this day and age, luckily Davinci knows this and made the IQ operate off of 18650 replaceable batteries. Simply slip out the dead battery and replace with a fully charged spare. Truly portable and unrestricted, there is no cause for concern if no power outlets are in sight. A single battery is able to power the DaVinci IQ for over three hours of vaporization indulgence. It is time to reclaim your independence and when vape you want to.
If you like to keep things simple and prefer to leave the battery in the DaVinci IQ while charging, no problem! Boasting a micro-USB port, this little vaporizer acts as an internal charger for less hassle of removing the battery each time. It also includes pass through charging capabilities for you to continue enjoying the IQ while plugged in. Once a full charge has been achieved you can enjoy the DaVinci IQ for hours on end. When you pair some additional batteries and an external charger, you won't ever have to stop vaping!
Have you ever been able to use your phone to turn on a vaporizer? Well you can now with the DaVinci IQ vaporizer and the compatible Bluetooth enabled app. Full authority over your vaporizing sessions and the ability to track your Smart Path usage all on your smartphone. The IQ is already one of the most intelligent standalone vaporizers, but when paired with the app, it becomes close to genius!
Box Kit Includes
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 9 x Alcohol Wipes
- 1 x Chimney Brush
- 1 x Herb Funnel
- 1 x Extended Mouthpiece
- 1 x Storage Container
- 1 x User Manual
- Organicix, LLC
- 1 (800) 336-7224
Manufacturer's Warranty for DaVinci vaporizer
This warranty does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. Organicix, LLC provides this Warranty to the purchaser of the DaVinci Vaporizer included in the sales package ("Product").
During the warranty period, Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service company will in a reasonable time remedy defects in the device free of charge by repairing or, should Organicix, LLC deem it necessary, replacing the Product in accordance with this Warranty.
This warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you purchased the Product provided that Organicix, LLC has intended the Product for sale in that country.
10 Year Limited Warranty Period
The ten (10) year limited warranty period starts at the time of Product's original purchase by the first end-user. This Product consists of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period depending on the lifecycle of each part. (Hereinafter "Warranty Period"). The general Warranty Periods is ten (10) Years for the DaVinci Vaporizer and includes all attached parts, craftsmanship, electronics, heating chamber, and structural integrity. The Lithium Ion batteries however are subject to degradation and reduced run time over the course of regular use thus carries a warranty of 90 days after purchase to perform as designed for forty (40) continuous minutes at 200 degrees F.
(Battery Note: While Organicix, LLC took great care in selecting long life premium quality lithium ion batteries due to their non-memory features and ability to cycle 300 times preceding degradation, work time will gradually diminish with extended use. Please contact our service centers for battery replacement options of the highest caliber)
As far as your national laws permit, the warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, Organicix, LLC authorized repair or replacement of the Product. However, part(s) repaired or replacement product during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for Ninety (90) days from the date of repair of replacement, whichever is longer.
How to obtain warranty service
If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, please return your Product or the affected part to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized Service Company. You can call Organicix, LLC customer service at 1-800-336-7224 for further details on how to make a claim.
Any claim under this warranty is subject to you notifying Organicix, LLC or a Organicix, LLC authorized service company of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiration of the warranty period.
When making a claim under this Limited Warranty you will be required to provide: a) the Product (or the affected part) and b) the original proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase and the product type.
What is not covered?
1. This warranty does not cover user manuals, packaging, accessories (oil can, extra battery pack, leather covers, etc.) or any third party manuals, whether downloaded or included during shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you.
2. This warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear, b) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by prolonged exposure to the sun, by water damage, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.), or c) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by Organicix, LLC and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of Organicix, LLC.
3. This warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory and/or service not manufactured, or supplied by ORGANICIX, LLC or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
4. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been dismantled, modified or repaired by anyone other than Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product's date code has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined at the sole discretion of ORGANICIX, LLC.
5. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.
6. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is returned to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center and contains any illegal substances in any devices, spare parts or accessories.
7. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is damaged in any way due to incorrect cleaning and maintenance.
8. This Warranty does not include accessories and consumable spare parts or other items purchased in conjunction with the DaVinci Vaporizer, unless otherwise stated.
9. This Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is sold through an unauthorized reseller, including unauthorized internet resellers. All authorized Internet sellers have a unique seller code provided directly from Organicix, LLC.
10. This warranty does not cover / include in-store demonstration units.
Other important notices
If the Product is found not to be covered by the terms and conditions of this warranty, Organicix, LLC and its authorized service companies reserve the right to charge a handling fee. When repairing or replacing the Product, Organicix, LLC may use products or parts that are new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. Your Product may contain country specific elements. If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this warranty.
Limitation of ORGANICIX, LLC’s liability
This Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy against Organicix, LLC and Organicix, LLC’s sole and exclusive liability in respect of defects in your Product. This Warranty replaces all other Organicix, LLC warranties and liabilities in regard to the DaVinci Vaporizer, whether oral, written, (non-mandatory) statutory, contractual, in tort or otherwise, including, without limitation, and where permitted by applicable law, any implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. However, this Warranty shall neither exclude nor limit 1) any of your legal (statutory) rights under the applicable national laws or 2) any of your rights against the seller of the Product.
To the extent permitted by applicable law(s) Organicix, LLC does not assume any liability for any loss of profit, loss of use of Products or functionality, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of revenues or loss of anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses or for any indirect loss or damage, consequential loss or damage or special loss or damage. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Organicix, LLC liability shall be limited to the purchase value of the Product.