One of the smallest vaping options on the market, the Pulsar APX Wax vaporizer pushes the boundaries of innovation providing a marvelous device for beginners and vaping enthusiasts alike. This small-but-mighty device is 3.5-inches and compatible with both wax and oil concentrates. The new APX vaporizer offers aesthetics, discrete use, and affordability while also featuring powerful triple quartz coils for a high-quality, cost-effective vaping device. To understand more about this fantastic unit, here is a fundamental guide to the APX Wax vaporizer.
Is There Anything I Need to Do Prior to Using the Device?
Before you use your vaporizer, you need to fully charge the battery of the device (allowing the unit an hour and a half for the initial charge time). Once completed, briefly heat the atomizer a few times to dry it out and burn any collected impurities from the packaging process off the coils.
How Do I Charge the Vaporizer?
To charge the Pulsar APX Wax vaporizer, insert the charging cable into your device, and place the other end into either the wall socket (if using an A/C wall adapter) or a USB dedicated port. When charging, you should always set your vaporizer on its side (making sure the device doesn’t dangle from the charge cord). If you have just completed a vaping session, always allow your device time to cool and remove the wax atomizer in order to help prevent your concentrates from shifting before recharging.
How Do You Use the Vaporizer?
They say great things come in small packages, and this astonishing device is proof of it. Not only was the Pulsar APX Wax vaporizer designed to be as user-friendly as possible, but it also is surprisingly effective in producing flavorful and strong vapor. To use the device, just follow these six simple steps:
1. Rapidly tap the power button five times to turn the vaporizer on.
2. Load the atomizer. This task can be completed either before you heat up the device or after lightly warming the coils. To load, simply place your vaping choice directly onto the Triple Quartz coils.
3. The vaporizer will heat up immediately after you have pressed and held the power button. You will know the device has reached the desired temperature once the “P” logo has changed from red to green. After the initial heating period, you can either press or pulse the button, which will heat the Triple Quartz Coils almost instantaneously.
4. The vapor will build up inside of the mouthpiece as you hold the power button. Observe the glass chamber to get an idea of the size of vapor cloud you want to inhale. Once the cloud reaches your desired hit size, release the button to halt the heating process.
5. Inhale the vapor, and exhale after holding the vapor for the desired amount of time.
6. Repeat as necessary until you are satisfied, remembering that, after the coils have cooled, you need to allow the device to reheat for five seconds. Once complete, you can turn the device off by rapidly pressing the button five times.
Is There Any Important Information I Should Know About the Battery?
Since the battery is an essential component for your vaporizer to function, it is vital for you to understand not only how to charge your device, but what things could harm it. Key information to keep in mind includes but is not limited to:
• When the battery is working correctly and fully charged, it will deliver approximately an hour and a half of continuous power.
• Your device has a series of green LED lights that decrease away from your button as the power drains from your device. This lighting indicates to you approximately how much charge you have left in your device.
• When charging your unit, you should never charge the vaporizer for longer than 24 hours.
• Similar to the low-battery indicator, when charging, your Pulsar vaporizer will show the series of green LED lights flashing in consecutive order towards the button. You can view the progress of the charge based on where the flashing lights are.
• Never charge your device unless you are using an approved Pulsar charger. Otherwise, you could damage your battery, which in turn could cause property damage, personal injury, or void the warranty on your Pulsar APX Wax vaporizer.
Are There Any Other Tips For Keeping the Device Working Properly?
To keep your device functioning as well as when you first purchased it, always remember these helpful tips and tricks:
• Avoid exposing your vaporizer to long periods of direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
• Never submerge your device in any type of liquid.
• Regularly clean and maintain your vaporizer.
• Keep your original receipt. The limited warranty for your unit is valid for a one-year period starting from the original purchase date.
• Never modify or alter your vaporizer beyond the addition of approved accessories.
For more information about the Pulsar APX Wax vaporizer, feel free to contact the pro vaping associates at Vapaura today by calling 1-847-901-3211. Their helpful team is knowledgeable about all of the best quality vaping products and can offer tips, tricks, and answers for any of your questions.